About Me

My photo
a first grade teacher

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Amine's 1st Birthday

The cake was made as a surprise gift to one of my friends' son's 1st birthday. The family received the cake with great joy and appreciation.Teddy Bear's smile was magically transferred to all kids attending the party.
Teddy bear looks under-stuffed, as one batch of Chocolate batter is a little short for a big wilton teddy bear pan
Smiley Teddy after a shower of piped stars
I used coffee chocolate beans for eyes and paws. Isn't that neat??:)

The chocolate cake tasted great as always...:):)

Happy Baking :):)


4 comments:

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Adorable, and what a lovely gift! Very generous!

:)
ButterYum

Jenn said...

WOW! Looks like a cuddly teddy bear! How long does it take you to decorate it?

Wafae said...

for Butteryum and Jenn, thank you ladies for stopping at my blog and leaving a comment.
ButterYum, It generous of you too to always look at my blog. Thanks for your time.

Jenn! the cake took me about one hour and a half to decorate. It's pretty easy. all you have to do is trace teddy's features first and get your hands ready for a plurality of piping stars:):)

Hanaâ said...

The teddy looks super cute. Great idea on using chocolate covered coffee beans for the eyes and paws. I have no doubt Amine was very happy with this cake. That was very nice of you to do :o)